They say that small business is the backbone of the US economy, and that isn’t a lie. If you are someone who works to maintain this strong backbone in the economy, then you know what a battle it can be to stand strong in the face of changing times. To be successful, it is important for you to arm yourself with all the tools you can to make things easier on you and your employees. One of these tools is Zoho.
What Is Zoho?
In short, Zoho is a business suite program that allows you to handle many business functions like remotely storing important documents and information for your business, handling HR needs, expanding your marketing efforts, training employees, and finding areas of waste and excess within the company. Similar programs to this are Office 365 and Google Docs, but neither of those has the scope or service associated with Zoho.
Why Is This Appealing?
This kind of service is perfectly suited for the small business owner for many reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Allows Remote Access: In order to drum up business, increase marketing, and obtain necessary materials, most small business owners end up on the move on a regular basis. By using Zoho, you will be able to have a virtual work space that you can access from wherever you might be. This means you can create a mobile office that follows you. This saves you a lot of time and frustration.
- Protects the Information: One of the worst feelings in the world is seeing a computer give up the ghost, knowing it is taking valuable data with it. By saving your important files and data on Zoho’s cloud storage platform, you no longer have to rely on the stability of machines to keep that data safe.
- Handles Many Tasks: When you use Zoho, you will be delegating a lot of important tasks to this incredible program. Some of those tasks will be discussed in the section containing the many fabulous apps associated with Zoho.
- Easy to Use: Zoho is a lot easier to understand and use than other cloud storage apps out there. The user-friendly interface means it is possible to get the full potential of the product without having to get an IT degree to make it work. That is not something that can be said about other similar programs on the market.
- Very Reasonably Priced: It is basic business knowledge that in order to increase the profit margin, you must decrease the overall cost of operations. Zoho is perfect for that as most of its utilities are free. There are some advanced programs and apps available at a low cost, but those costs will come in incrementally as your small business grows and demands more.
Everything and the kitchen sink
Zoho offers the cloud storage as their main attraction, but there is so much more to this service suite than meets the eye. It is a fantastic program with a lot of great features and apps that are perfect to make the lives of small business owners a lot easier. Some of these apps and features are as follows:
- Sales and Marketing Apps: Zoho has a lot of apps that can increase your marketing efforts. Zoho CRM is the flagship sales product while SalesIQ, Surveys, Sales Inbox can be accessed independently. You can look through their assortment of marketing apps to see which ones will work best to increase your client base and connect you with the right audience.
- E-Mail and Collaboration Apps: Communication is a key ingredient for a successful business of any size, but it is especially important in the world of small business. You need to be able to know what is happening with your inventory, your clients, and your ad campaigns at every step of the way. Collaboration apps like Bugtracker, Showtime, and Notebook can ensure you are on the same page with everyone in your business.
- Business Process Apps: There are many business processes that are incredibly complex and time consuming. The Zoho apps in this section are meant to simplify these processes so the burden of time and money spent on these processes is greatly reduced.
If you are a small business owner who feels overwhelmed and tight on money and time, then there is a good chance that Zoho is exactly what you have been looking for. It will simplify your life, increase your collaboration and marketing efforts, and make it possible for you to reach your business goals.