Strateka is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to our Web sites. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and value the trust you place in us each time you use our services and access our Web sites. This Privacy Statement describes the practices and policies we have put in place to safeguard your personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit our website.
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, we encourage you to contact us using any of the methods outlined at the end of our Privacy Statement.
Who Is Collecting the Information?
Strateka is collecting information on this Web site as outlined in this privacy statement.
What Information Do We Collect?
Automatic Collection of Information: If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day. Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- The visitor’s domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor’s IP address
- Aggregate information on what pages are accessed
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time you access our site
- The address of the Web site that linked to us (referrer URL)
Permission-based Collection of Information:
At different places on our site depending upon the feature you use, you may be asked to volunteer personal information such as your name, email, mailing address and telephone number.
The following information is collected with your permission at this Web site:
- Personal information/identification and financial information gathered through e-commerce / shopping activity
- Anonymous user survey information
- The e-mail addresses of those who subscribe to our newsletter
- The names and e-mail addresses of those who use a feedback form
- The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- The e-mail addresses of those who register for online activities including forums or classified ads.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our Web sites are used in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze website utilization
- Modify and enhance the website
- Improve the content and design of our website
- Determine the need for new programs and services
- Respond to your requests
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
- Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
- Distribute news and other information requested by Web visitors
- Notify visitors about updates to our website
With Whom Will the Information Be Shared?
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this Web site is not shared with any organization for any purpose.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Individuals may notify us that they wish to opt-out and prevent the transfer of their personally identifiable information by Sending us e-mail to that effect at: info@Strateka.com
Additional Use of Personal Information
You may receive e-mail messages from us about topics that may be of interest to you, upcoming events, special promotions, and other relevant information. If you do not wish to receive such email messages, please let us know by sending us e-mail to that effect at: info@Strateka.com
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies or to ask you if you would like to accept or decline a cookie from a particular site before it is set. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the Help section of the toolbar. You should know, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain functions and conveniences of a site may not work properly.
We do not use any cookies to store or collect personally identifiable information on our website without your permission.
Registration for Access
Some websites require you to provide some personal information through a registration process in order to take advantage of certain Web site features and to access content areas. For example, a registration form might request your name, telephone number and e-mail address. You might also be asked to voluntarily provide a list of topics that you are interested in.
We are especially concerned about protecting children’s privacy. We hope parents and teachers are involved in children’s Internet explorations. It is particularly important for parents to guide their children when children are asked to provide personal information on line. Please report any inappropriate user content that you may discover.
Interactive Services and Tools
Interactive services and tools such polls or calculators, and other technology-based features provide Web site users with a richer and more valuable experience.
Some 3rd party interactive tools may request identifying personal information in order to function. It is important for you to know how your information will be used when it is requested, for what purposes it may also be used, and if it will be shared with any other party.
Security of Communications
We recognize that many people are concerned about the privacy and protection of information as it is transmitted over the Internet. You should keep in mind that the possibility exists for unauthorized individuals to intercept any email message you send over the Internet. In some cases, information can be encrypted (scrambled or encoded) to make it very difficult to read if it is intercepted during communication. Certain technology and practices allow Web sites to provide an increased level of security for your personal and health-related information when appropriate.
We use the following practices on our Web site to enhance the level of security for communication and the transmission of personal information:
- We use e-mail forms to allow our customers to ask questions about our services and programs. These are not hosted on a secure server. The possibility exists that unauthorized individuals may intercept e-mail messages.
- We are not responsible for the privacy of e-mail messages, forum or classified ad posts.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our sites.
- E-Commerce, Online Donations, and Online Shopping
Purchasing items or making donations over the Internet usually requires you to provide your personal identifying information and credit card information on a Web site. Many people have become accustomed to on-line commerce as a time-saving and useful convenience. There are a number of practices that can make providing your sensitive credit card information more secure and therefore make you feel more comfortable about doing so.
At this time, we do not process credit card payments for donations, merchandise, or services on our Web site, transactions are sent to a secure third party commerce vendor.
Links to Other Sites
This site includes links to non-affiliated external Web sites. We have the following practices:
Terms of Service
All web content and services offered through Strateka are provided “as is.” There is no warranty or guarantee of uninterrupted service or quality of content. Site visitors use the service at their own risk.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we have the following practices:
We will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Preference for Future Use of Information
You may prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by:
Sending us e-mail to that effect: info@Strateka.com
Web Site Contact Information
This privacy statement was last modified on December 5, 2016.